Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat Beige Review

Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat Beige
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have 2 kittens (3 months) and 2 senior (17+) cats. I thought this would be great for all of them, especially with winter coming. A friend of mine bought one and says her cat loves it. Not the case with my cats. None of my cats prefer this pad to any other blanket or cushion. The don't avoid it, they just don't love it. If I had to do it over I would not have purchased this product. Also there is something inside that sounds like a plastic grocery bag. I do have one old cat that is scared by and hates the noise. No literature comes with the product stating weather or not it is machine washable. I will be washing mine as needed. This is a fine cat mat or bed, I just really don't buy it's "thermal properties".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat Beige

This cozy mat features a lightweight core that actually reflects pet's own body heat back to the animal. Provides soothing comfort to cats, kittens, aging pets, nursing females, or animals recovering from illness or injury. Machine-washable pad features a leopard-print motif that reverses to solid black berber fleece

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Slumber Pet Thermal Cat Mat Beige

0 comments:

Post a Comment