Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this for my cat as a Christmas gift (I know) and it arrived in perfect condition! It seems to be some sort of foam nicely covered by a light orange velour-type material. She definitely loves it, and I love the antenna "wings" or whatever they are on top. It's probably not big enough for a very large cat- the interior is about 12" square and I wouldn't trust the material to keep it's shape with a big cat leaning around in it all the time.
Definitely a better buy than any bed I've seen at big-box or pet stores. Cat says: Highly rated.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Armarkat Cat Bed C10HCS/MB, Orange and Ivory
Pet Bed: C10HCS MB Soft Plush and Soft Velvet with waterproof and skid free base. Filled with extra thick 100-percent poly fill for maximum comfort; Machine washable; Color: Orange and Ivory; Size: Cat Bed; Dimensions: 14-inch L x 14-inch W x 21-inch H
Click here for more information about Armarkat Cat Bed C10HCS/MB, Orange and Ivory
0 comments:
Post a Comment