Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There are some people that wipe their placemats immediately after using them, but not all us are that energetic after dinner. These wipe up nicely even after sitting or reusing them. Since I don't like to get water on the cork backing I tired using a damp paper towel with a touch of soap. Got them clean, but left some spots. I found that if I use a slightly damp loofah sponge Full Circle Flip Loofah Sponge, Set of 4 they clean in a second and leave no scratches.
I would assume that other placemats of this kind with different designs made by Pimpernel are of the same quality and easily to clean.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pimpernel Sugar Magnolia Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
Hard placemats are an easy, stylish solution for every day. Decorated with a lovely sugar magnolia branch illustrated by Albena Hristova, these rectangular mats measure 16" long and 12" wide. They are scuff and stain resistant as well as heat resistant. Just wipe clean with water or a mild detergent for easy care! These placemats come boxed and ready for gift giving.Made of top quality eucalyptus wood and cork. Made in China.
Click here for more information about Pimpernel Sugar Magnolia Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
0 comments:
Post a Comment