Resort Collection by Cotton Craft - 250 Gram Pure Cotton Bath Rugs - 7 Star Hotel Collection - Like stepping on a cloud - Super thick absorbent & luxurious - Elegant border design with White center - 4 sizes: 17x24 21x34 24x40 30x50 - 6 Colors: Linen Choc Blue Green Harvest Aqua - Save up to 55% Review

Resort Collection by Cotton Craft - 250 Gram Pure Cotton Bath Rugs - 7 Star Hotel Collection - Like stepping on a cloud - Super thick absorbent and luxurious - Elegant border design with White center - 4 sizes: 17x24 21x34 24x40 30x50 - 6 Colors: Linen Choc Blue Green Harvest Aqua - Save up to 55%
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This seems like a very good rug. I was looking for something plush to match a teal shower curtain I have. ... the aqua color is very pretty but in actuality is more muted in person than it shows on my screen. I'm sure no one will tell me my bathroom doesn't match though so I'm not worried about it. I like that it doesn't have the rubber backing on the bottom. .. I think this will last a long time and will hold up in the wash (though I've only just gotten the box yesterday and cannot comment on longevity).
Yes, I would recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Resort Collection by Cotton Craft - 250 Gram Pure Cotton Bath Rugs - 7 Star Hotel Collection - Like stepping on a cloud - Super thick absorbent & luxurious - Elegant border design with White center - 4 sizes: 17x24 21x34 24x40 30x50 - 6 Colors: Linen Choc Blue Green Harvest Aqua - Save up to 55%

Orient Originals has been manufacturing towels of unsurpassed quality to the highest international standards since 1968. We offer a complete range of luxury, spa, hotel, resort, bath, beach, kitchen, decorative, whimsical, utility, and kids towels. We offer uncompromising quality at the lowest cost by combining our family owned vertically integrated manufacturing with Amazon's world class technology and distribution facilities. Shop with confidence and trust, we will delight you.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Resort Collection by Cotton Craft - 250 Gram Pure Cotton Bath Rugs - 7 Star Hotel Collection - Like stepping on a cloud - Super thick absorbent & luxurious - Elegant border design with White center - 4 sizes: 17x24 21x34 24x40 30x50 - 6 Colors: Linen Choc Blue Green Harvest Aqua - Save up to 55%

0 comments:

Post a Comment