Black & Decker 1707 Deluxe 1-1/4-Inch Thick Garden Kneeling Pad Review

Black and Decker 1707 Deluxe 1-1/4-Inch Thick Garden Kneeling Pad
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use these for my knees and elbows when I'm digging dinosaur bones out of the ground in Montana -- where we lay for hours at a time. I have used less dense, less expensive versions of these "gardening pads," but this type is well worth the extra cost.
Spend the extra few bucks and your body will thank you that evening ;-)
My only complaint/suggestion is that I wish I could buy a version that was twice this size -- not because I'm big (I'm not) but because I use them for my hips and elbows and a little more "wiggle room" would be nice. Otherwise I have to constantly shift these things to keep them under my pressure points. But if you were *only* using these to kneel on level ground, then this is all you need.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black & Decker 1707 Deluxe 1-1/4-Inch Thick Garden Kneeling Pad



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Black & Decker 1707 Deluxe 1-1/4-Inch Thick Garden Kneeling Pad

0 comments:

Post a Comment