Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased the GO AWAY door mat to curb all the solicitors who frequent my door. A day or two after I laid it out on the front step, I happened to be looking out the front window and saw some guy with a clipboard walking up my driveway. I'm expecting to hear the doorbell, but it din't ring! They guy turned around, headed back down the driveway & off to bother the neighbors instead! Produced the exact results I had hoped for. Money well spent :-)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Go Away Doormat
This traditional 18" X 30" X 1" Coir mat is made from the best, 100% natural, coco fiber and backed with durable PVC. The ink for each design is imprinted deep within the coco fibers of the mat to ensure a long lasting and sharp design. Each mat is hand made by village artisans - they are hand woven and hand stenciled using craftsmanship that has been handed down from one generation to the next. All our mats meet European Standards. Our doormats are a beautiful, environment friendly way to enhance the entrance of your home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment