Animal Day 751 Doormat Review

Animal Day 751 Doormat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
A very cute doormat, also good quality. I've had mine for almost a year and it's not snagged or even very dirty. Also if you buy it, be sure to read the big sticker on the back of the mat, I thought it was very funny.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Animal Day 751 Doormat

The Dog, Day 751 : My captors continue to torment me with bizarre rubber squeek toys. They eat lavish meals in my presence while I am forced to subsist on dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of eventual escape...that, and the satisfaction I get from occasionally ruining some piece of furniture. I fear I may be going insane. 27"w x 18"d"In dog years I'm dead."--Unknown .

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Animal Day 751 Doormat

0 comments:

Post a Comment