Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the second canine cooler bed I've purchased. My first dog never liked the first bed I purchased, so I gave it to a friend's dog who loved it! Actually, he loved it too much and ended up rupturing it. These beds are made of heavy duty vinyl, but I can't recommend them for bigger breeds who like to dig at their bedding.
Anyway... Before I gave the first bed away, I used to lay on it on the floor after doing yard work in hot weather; and I can honestly say this item works. There is a definite cooling sensation, not to mention the cushy feel of the sponge mattress and water contained within. Now that I have a new dog, I decided to get her one; and she loves this bed! If you get the small size, you can use a standard pillow case as a cover. It's a perfect fit and a lot less expensive than the official covers that are for sale.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Canine Cooler Medium Pet Bed
More than simply a dog bed, it is a canine comfort device.The Canine Cooler pad is ongoing healthy therapy for the animal.It is superb at comforting dogs with hip and joint ailments, skin disorders, and the many other health conditions in which a soft, cooling effect would be desirable.There is no need for refrigeration.The Canine Cooler absorbs your dog's heat continually and discharges the absorbed heat back to the surrounding environment for a steady yet gentle cooling effect.The bed has a two year warranty, which is not offered with any other foam/fabric type bed.All you need to activate the canine cooler is water. . Made in America
Click here for more information about Canine Cooler Medium Pet Bed
0 comments:
Post a Comment