Brand New Burgundy Traditional Japanese Floor Futon Mattresses, Foldable Cushion Mats, Yoga, Meditaion. Review

Brand New Burgundy Traditional Japanese Floor Futon Mattresses, Foldable Cushion Mats, Yoga, Meditaion.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely love my futon! It arrived promptly and in the condition I would expect for a new item. It still smells of the boric acid, though I'm sure that'll fade as it's used. My only complaint is that I wish it and the other that I had ordered had arrived in the same box rather then being shipped separately, but I'm not going to mark down for that as the product is all that I expected. Future purchaser be warned, however, that the name for the color you are ordering is more accurate then the color of the picture, which I had expected and hoped for, but someone else might be disappointed to get something that isn't an exact color match. As it is, I can't wait for the other that I ordered so that my husband and I may start to use them. Thank you futonfurniture.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Burgundy Traditional Japanese Floor Futon Mattresses, Foldable Cushion Mats, Yoga, Meditaion.

This traditional Japanese futon mattress is made of cotton batting and able to be rolled up to keep in closet and rolled out right on the floor to sleep on. This makes for an efficient use of living space and storage, easily to move. This 3" thickness futon mat is an ideal to sleep on floor. Moreover, it can be used in multi purposes such as for picnics, visitors, children playing games, taking a rest, massage, yoga, exercise .... You can use this Japanese futon mattress in any efficient places, such as guest room, living room, exercise room, patio, studio, dormitory, mobile house, massage studios and also bring it with you in your car when going to anywhere.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brand New Burgundy Traditional Japanese Floor Futon Mattresses, Foldable Cushion Mats, Yoga, Meditaion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment