Brand New Green Shikibuton Trifold Foam Beds 3" Thick X 27" Wide X 75" Long, 1.8 lbs high density resilient white foam, Floor Foam Folding Mats. Review

Brand New Green Shikibuton Trifold Foam Beds 3 Thick X 27 Wide X 75 Long, 1.8 lbs high density resilient white foam, Floor Foam Folding Mats.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Firm but not hard...this futon is a great alternative to a regular bed. I travel a lot and keep this with me in my car for when I'm on the road. I have back and neck problems and this futon offers just the kind of support I need. Great for naps in the office!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Green Shikibuton Trifold Foam Beds 3" Thick X 27" Wide X 75" Long, 1.8 lbs high density resilient white foam, Floor Foam Folding Mats.

This trifold foam bed is also known as a shikibuton, it is perfectly used as a sleeper foam bed on the floor in your room, living room, studio, guestroom, patio, dorms, RV trailers, mobile homes, apartments ... This tri fold foam bed is an ideal to make room for a narrow space.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brand New Green Shikibuton Trifold Foam Beds 3" Thick X 27" Wide X 75" Long, 1.8 lbs high density resilient white foam, Floor Foam Folding Mats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment