Now Designs Set of 4 Basic Placemats Review

Now Designs Set of 4 Basic Placemats
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Rated 4 star because color did not seem to be as shown. Ordered the Sandalwood as it looked more like the "rust" color I wanted, but the item was really more orange than I like. I have another set of these so wanted the same design because after the first few washings they dry nice and flat, without ironing. They do shrink at first but since they are so large, they seem to shrink to a more usable size. Will order more in another color since I like to change "color schemes".

Click Here to see more reviews about: Now Designs Set of 4 Basic Placemats

For over 45 years Now Designs has created fashionable, fun and functional kitchen textiles, table linens, gifts and decorative accessories for the home. Whether it's kitchen basics, fashion forward designs or gifts for any season, Now Designs' quality and workmanship is unsurpassed. Get back to basics with Now Designs' ever popular 100-percent cotton placemats. Measuring 19 by 13-inch, these durable placemats feature a thick, 130g ribbed construction. set of fourplacemats are available in a wide variety of colors, and coordinate nicely with Basic napkins and tablecloth collections. Machine washable, made in India.

Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Now Designs Set of 4 Basic Placemats

0 comments:

Post a Comment