Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this mattress because I was moving to another State and staying with a friend until I found my own place. I wanted something comfortable to sleep on and I sleep on similar mattresses when I visit friends in Germany. In Germany they don't typically use mattresses with springs and I like this. SO I ordered this mattress. I am short so it is perfect for me but if you are tall it would not be comfortable. I have decided to use this mattress for a while when I do get my own place since the firmness is good for my back. If you prefer softness then I would not recommend this, but if you are short and like the firmness then this is perfect.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brown Bamboo Design Shikibuton Trifold Foam Beds 3" Thick X 27" Wide X 75" Long, 1.8 lbs high density resilient white foam, Floor Foam Folding Mats.
his trifold foam bed is also known as a shikibuton, it is perfectly used as a sleeper foam bed on the floor in your room, living room, studio, guestroom, patio, dorms, RV trailers, mobile homes, apartments ... This tri fold foam bed is an ideal to make room for a narrow space.
0 comments:
Post a Comment