X-Mat Pet Training Mat - Hard Mat Review

X-Mat Pet Training Mat - Hard Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I do not have space in my kitchen to cover every inch with these mats, especially since the mat comes in only 1 size--large square. So my 7-month-old kitten just jumps next to the mat and then steps in the holes to get where he is going. I do not know if I will buy more of these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: X-Mat Pet Training Mat - Hard Mat

Design features passive discomfort zones with pressure points to condition your pet to respect owner boundaries.Great alternative to aggressive training disciplines, electronics, chemicals or other potentially harmful training methods.Protects furniture from pet hair, germs, dirt, fleas and tears on furniture.18" X 18".Hard mat is for counter or floors.Soft mat is bendable for chairs, etc.

Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Click here for more information about X-Mat Pet Training Mat - Hard Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment