Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love this! I originally got it because at my old house I had the cat box in the bathroom. Regardless of the mat under the litter box litter would still get onto the old bath rug. This worked like a charm and I no longer had to constantly shake off the rug! Now that I'm moving into a place where the cat box won't be in the bathroom I will continue to use my Umbra bamboo bath mat. It just feels more sanitary. It takes some getting used to, the slats aren't the most comfortable on feet. I don't have particularly tender feet, so those that do may want to take that into consideration.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Umbra Banu Bamboo Bath Mat
Design: Jason Nip; Umbra's stylish Bano bath mat will create a warm atmosphere in your bathroom. This functional bath mat is made of eco-friendly bamboo; bamboo is a highly renewable resource. Use it alone or with items in the Boomba collection. Natural finish. Measures 22.5" x 16" x 1". Umbra is the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
Click here for more information about Umbra Banu Bamboo Bath Mat
0 comments:
Post a Comment