Splash Home Discs Bath Mat Review

Splash Home Discs Bath Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this because I was frustrated with the dampness and constant low-grade mildew smell from traditional textile-based bathmats. No matter how frequently I washed or replaced them, they always seemed to have a lingering odor. Though I was somewhat doubtful as to how well I would like the cork mat, all doubt is now gone. It dries quickly, the circular depressions hold whatever water may have collected until it can dry, and while not pillow-soft, it is a nice clean springy non-slip surface to step onto after the shower. Finally, it doesn't get wadded up like bath rugs tend to. My only concern (I have no complaints) is that it has started to shed tiny pieces from the bottom. Other reviewers had commented on this, and I'm sure that it will need to be replaced occasionally, just like traditional mats and rugs. But I will definitely be buying another cork mat when that time comes!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Splash Home Discs Bath Mat

Environmentally friendly, water resistant cork mat with indented dot design. Size is 17-1/2-by-23. Made in China.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Splash Home Discs Bath Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment