OXO Tot Silicone Drying Mat, White Review

OXO Tot Silicone Drying Mat, White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this matt because i was using a towel to lay out my bottles before I sanitized them and it was just becoming too messy and wet. Yuck! So when I saw this item I purchased it right away and I love it!! I like the fact that it is small and does not get in the way. I am actually going to get another because there are days when I can use a second one. Its perfect for my baby's bottles and all the breast pump parts. And when I don't need it I can roll it up and store it in the drawer. Also its so easy to clean, since its made of silicon you can wash it in hot water to get it clean. Again I love this item and am very very happy with the purchase. I hope this helps!

Click Here to see more reviews about: OXO Tot Silicone Drying Mat, White

Lay baby's feeding pieces out to dry on this flexible silicone mat with ribbed design to maximize aeration. Measures 17 x 6"."

Buy Now

Click here for more information about OXO Tot Silicone Drying Mat, White

0 comments:

Post a Comment