Carnation Home Fashions Rubber Bath Tub Mat Review

Carnation Home Fashions Rubber Bath Tub Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The underwater design on this bath mat is sweet. The suction cups are not great-- they aren't very strong, but that doesn't matter much because the rubber material doesn't tend to slip anyway. If I had it to do over again, I would have ordered a different color, though. I went with the rose color because slate was out of stock... but you know what? A mauve-colored mat in a bathtub looks really old fashioned and kind of silly. Still, that's not their fault. I should have consulted someone with actual decorating taste before ordering it.
Anyway, good mat, good price, cute design. Just say "no" to mauve. Or rose. Or whatever they're calling it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carnation Home Fashions Rubber Bath Tub Mat

Rubber Bath Tub Mat

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Carnation Home Fashions Rubber Bath Tub Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment