Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The mat seems to be made well and is nice quality, however it has an extremely strong odor. The odor seems to be from the plastic it is made from, however it does smell a little like cigarettes! I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my father. For days after it arrived, we could not figure out where the smell was coming from. Once we discovered it was coming from the door mat (in the box still), we had to put it out on the patio until Christmas morning...the smell was that bad. My dad loved the mat when we gave it to him, but was surprised too at the smell and just said he would be sure to use it outside. Also, in all the holiday craziness, I ordered it from Amazon, but it came from a different seller...I paid almost $15 in shipping and handling for this one product! I nearly fell over when I saw that!
Overall, I probably would have returned it, but was just too busy around the holiday to do so.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cardinal & Oak Door Mat Floor Rug Indoor Outdoor
This wonderful doormat is perfect for any home. It can be used indoor or outdoor as it is duels as a rug and a door mat. Perfect for Any Decor.
Click here for more information about Cardinal & Oak Door Mat Floor Rug Indoor Outdoor
0 comments:
Post a Comment