18"x30" 100% Rubber Cat Doormat Review

18x30 100% Rubber Cat Doormat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This mat is perfect for any cat lover. I have it on my back porch and I get so many complements on it. I looked at a ton of stores for a mat like this, but they seem to all cater to the dog lovers. Great product and very sturdy, nice thick rubber. I had a rubber mat similar to this one that just said 'welcome' and over time the raised bumps have come off making it a pain to try to wipe your feet on, but this one is so much sturdier and thicker you can tell it will hold up with time.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 18"x30" 100% Rubber Cat Doormat

Made of 100% Rubber, this adorable mat is a must have for cat lovers!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 18"x30" 100% Rubber Cat Doormat

0 comments:

Post a Comment