Elizabeth Karmel's Grill Friends Silicone Barbecue Spatula Review

Elizabeth Karmel's Grill Friends Silicone Barbecue Spatula
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I LOVE this spatula and have been loving it for 2 years...sturdy, offset, truly non-stick, heat resistant, doesn't scratch my non-stick pans, large enough for everyday uses including pancakes, etc. I'm actually here looking to purchase another spatula for a gift as I can't image anyone having to use anything else. I know loved ones likely don't want a "spatula" for a gift, but I guarantee after a few uses, they'll be ever so grateful.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elizabeth Karmel's Grill Friends Silicone Barbecue Spatula

The Grill Friends Super Silicone Off-Set Spatula is the last spatula you\'ll ever need to buy. The unique triangular shape provides maximum leverage and flexibility. And, the deep, off-set neck and long handle allows you to slide under the food without straining your wrist. The Grill Friends Spatula feels like an extension of your hand, providing maximum control—making the spatula invaluable for all your cooking jobs, both indoors and out. It\'s never been so easy to flip! Safe to use on all surfaces. The Grill Friends Spatula is heat resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and is dishwasher safe.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Elizabeth Karmel's Grill Friends Silicone Barbecue Spatula

0 comments:

Post a Comment