Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain Review

Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spent almost a year looking for a new shower curtain when I finally found this one on Amazon. I wanted something different that reflected my personality and something that my husband would like. (He hates anything girly looking, i.e. pastels, flowers, etc.) We both really love this shower curtain. I only gave it 4 stars because it wasn't as heavy a fabric as I would have liked, and is slightly see-through in a well-lit room. However, we have a clear liner behind it and with the lighting in our bathroom it isn't a problem. I can't wait to re-do my bathroom around this curtain. If you like the modern look, then this is the curtain for you.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain

Fabulous bold colors make for a striking bathroom when you hang this very special shower curtain! Bold red and black combine in a contemporary geometric pattern to create this modernistic design. Update your bathroom with this bold shower curtain for a fresh new look.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black Red Gray White Contemporary Urban Beat Fabric Shower Curtain

0 comments:

Post a Comment