Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had twins, and we're short on space so we're using 2 playards instead of 2 cribs. The mat that comes with the playard (we have one Graco "Lively Dots" and BabyTrend "KIKU") is soft, but not ideal for long term sleeping in my opinion. This pad fits into these two playard perfectly. There is NO gap. I used it with the bassinet, and it makes it sit up an inch higher (pad is an inch thick). So it does limit the length of use of the bassinet as it isn't as deep anymore.
It's waterproof and easy to clean.
I've seen a similar product as BabyDepot in Burlington Coat Factory, but this one is a better buy to me because it has a piece of wood, I guess at the bottom to provide support, the other one is flimsy and foldable...
Fits standard playard sheets just fine
I'm really glad I found this product because it saved me the money of buying cribs for twins, for an extended period of time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Summer Infant Playard Pad
Great for when your child's original playard pad loses its comfort, the Summer Infant Playard Pad provides a happy place to play again. This pad is moisture resistant and easily wipes clean to give parents peace of mind at all times. The pad is made of a non-toxic, phthalate compliant material and is non-allergenic for baby's well-being. Features: Moisture resistantEasily wipes cleanNon-allergenicDurable foam coreNon-toxicPhthalate compliantDimensions: 37.5" x 26" x 1" Gift Wrap not available. Shipping Note: This item ships via UPS Ground within contiguous United States only. Cannot be shipped to AK/HI, PO boxes, US territories, or APO/FPO addresses.
Click here for more information about Summer Infant Playard Pad
0 comments:
Post a Comment