Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this for my 2006 Kia Sportage and it fits perfectly with the back seats folded down. I've used to to protect my cargo area when hauling things from the home improvement store and taking things to donate at the local donation center. I haven't had my dog back there yet, but will be testing that out later this week!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Quilted Pet Cargo Liner (55"W x 62"L)
Quilted Pet Cargo Liner (55"W x 62"L)This Durable Slate Gray Quilted Cargo Liner is Water-Resistant and measures 55" wide x 62" long. The padded quilted design provides a comfortable area for your dog, while protecting the floor and sides of your cargo area. Features ' Machine wash cold - permanent press cycle, Machine dry using air dry setting ' 100% 600 Denier PU Coated Polyester fabric repels mud & water ' PVC free ' Liner is reversible, with Velcro on 1 side for easy attachment to sides and seatback ' Slate fabric color on both sides.
Click here for more information about Quilted Pet Cargo Liner (55"W x 62"L)
0 comments:
Post a Comment