Home Source Rayon Made From Bamboo Cotton Rug Review

Home Source Rayon Made From Bamboo Cotton Rug
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After about two weeks of use, I am happy with this mat. First of all, since it doesn't have the size listed (!!) it is about 34 in. by 24 in. This was larger than I expected, but okay. Mine is in Ivory, which I like, but is pretty light. It has a square pattern on it, which you can sort-of see in some of the pictures - I think that Jade is the best example. I am excited to try bamboo products since I have had problems with mildew - time will tell if these are better. I just bought some bamboo kitchen towels and can't wait to receive them. I will check in again about the long-term mildew factor - but wanted to write in about the size.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Home Source Rayon Made From Bamboo Cotton Rug

50/50 Cotton and Bamboo-derived rayon blend solid rugs. Naturally soft and highly absorbent.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Home Source Rayon Made From Bamboo Cotton Rug

0 comments:

Post a Comment