Better Houseware Corp Adjustable Stainless Steel Over the Sink Dish Drainer Rack Review

Better Houseware Corp Adjustable Stainless Steel Over the Sink Dish Drainer Rack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
You would think that a dish rack would be rust resistant, well not this one! I bought this not even 6 months ago (don't remember but I know it hasn't been 6 months) and the handles inside the plastic are completely rusty, it looks awful! I would definitely not recommend it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Better Houseware Corp Adjustable Stainless Steel Over the Sink Dish Drainer Rack

This stainless steel adjustable rack straddles the sink for perfect draining. It frees up counter space and has non-slip grip adjustable handles to insure stability. It also comes with a clear plastic utensil holder to properly dry your silverware.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Better Houseware Corp Adjustable Stainless Steel Over the Sink Dish Drainer Rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment