Terrarium Liner - Green - 20L 29 gal. Review

Terrarium Liner - Green - 20L 29 gal.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product has worked well as a substrate for my snake. I have to keep a high-humidity environment for my Brazilian Rainbow Boa and the moss I was using was far too prone to mold growth. To keep the substrate free of mold growth I switched to this liner and have been very happy with it. Like any substrate, you will have to keep is cleaned often so I recommend buying a few as I did so that you can switch them out on a regular basis to prevent the unseen urine from fouling the environment.
This is not your typical indoor/outdoor carpet from a home improvement store. It's more like a very heavy felt-type material that gives just enough resistance for the animal to move about easily but not rough enough to cause discomfort. There is no top or bottom so you can't go wrong with how you install it in your terrarium. I have a 20L tank and this had to be trimmed about .25" on both length and width to fit flat on the bottom.
Again, a great product thats easy to clean and gives you a clean look in your tank/vivarium/terrarium. Just make sure you have enough on-hand to rotate them out. You can't see the urine like you would on paper, so enjoy the heightened beauty over paper with the responsibility to change it often.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Terrarium Liner - Green - 20L 29 gal.

Pet owners love the ease and functionality of this handy green Terrarium Liner. Special cut-to-size design is safe for all reptiles and amphibians and features a special bio-safe enzyme that minimizes pet odor. When dirty, simply run it under water for a quick cleaning. Available for most size terrariums. 20L/29 gallon, 11.75"x29.5". Click here for a guide onchoosing the correct bedding for your herp directly from R-Zilla

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Terrarium Liner - Green - 20L 29 gal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment