Sterilite White 2 Piece Ultra Sink Set Review

Sterilite White 2 Piece Ultra Sink Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been looking for so many dish racks and then found this one at a local Target. I'm so glad I found it b/c this rack is so well designed--it has all the features I wanted: lots of grooves for dishware (grooves are in 2 directions, too), large silverware holder which hangs over the edge of the sink for drainage, cup holders, removable tray with slit for water drainage. Plus, it feels very sturdy and is easy to clean. Excellent product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sterilite White 2 Piece Ultra Sink Set

Sleek styling and functional design combine to make this a dish drainer that is easy on the eye and can handle the towering stack of dishes and pots you just got squeaky clean.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sterilite White 2 Piece Ultra Sink Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment