Safari Cat Shedding Comb, Wood Handle Review

Safari Cat Shedding Comb, Wood Handle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a very sturdy tool and will probably last for ages. I have both a short and long haired cat, and it works wonders on both. Other brushes just weren't getting all the dead fur off the short hair or random mats out of the long hair, this one tool serves all my purposes. I've had it for a couple months and use it every few days. There is noticeably less fur on my furniture and rugs, and the cats seem to enjoy it. Their coats look and feel great. I am very pleased with this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Safari Cat Shedding Comb, Wood Handle

The Shedding comb is an excellent tool for breaking up and removing mats. The special skip tooth design lifts out loose hair. The long teeth penetrate deep into the undercoat, while the Short teeth collect the loose hair.For heavily matted coats, use with a Safari rake or slicker brush.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Safari Cat Shedding Comb, Wood Handle

0 comments:

Post a Comment