Harold Collapsible Pastry Cloth Frame Review

Harold Collapsible Pastry Cloth Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I floured and peeled for years until I used one of these making pastry in a friends kitchen. What a timesaver. Dough does not stifk and makes pastry prep so myuch easier . Marble surface is nice but this is nicer. Comes with a frame for stability and circles to roll out standard shapes . get the cloth rolling pin covers as accessory and you'll find rolling dough to be so much easier. the whole thing rolls up and fits compactly in a plastic bag in a drawer when you are finished. Why it never dawned on me to get this earlier I'll never know. It makes the job so much easier.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harold Collapsible Pastry Cloth Frame

Do you struggle trying to make your pie crust or pizza dough roll out round and evenly sized? If so this sheet of plastic-impregnated, lightweight cotton cloth provides a satisfactory work surface and handy measurements for the baker.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Harold Collapsible Pastry Cloth Frame

0 comments:

Post a Comment