Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have several silicone baking items but these are by far the best I have ever tried. I have used them repeated and they work perfectly. I have made several rather heavy cakes that I knew would not have come out of the pans as easily. They came out with no difficulty. A great product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: William Bounds Sili Reusable Round Bake Liners, Set of 2
Baking is made easy when you use these stick resistant bake liners from the William Bounds Sili collection. Bake liners take the place of wax or parchment paper when baking cakes, cookies, candy and are also great for rolling dough. Simply place them in the bottom of your pan to prevent sticking and over browning.
Click here for more information about William Bounds Sili Reusable Round Bake Liners, Set of 2
0 comments:
Post a Comment