Nature's Miracle Quick Results Training Pads 22"x23" 50-count Review

Nature's Miracle Quick Results Training Pads 22x23 50-count
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a new miniature dachshund puppy who is 7 weeks old. Before I brought her home I went to the local Petco the pick up some puppy pads, which are a foreign idea to me, having housetrained previous dogs on newspapers when I was growing up. However, I thought I would give them a shot. Of course there were about 5 or 6 brands to choose from, but I liked the idea that in theory these are extra special because of the "just-cut grass" smell they add. Well, I brought them home with low expectations, and I am not saying that she doesn't still have accidents, but I am amazed at how well she is responding to them! Maybe 75% of the time she seeks out the puppy pad on her own accord and uses it. I am about to run out; so I might buy regular pads and see if there is a difference. Overall, I would say they are worth a try, especially since they are only slightly more expensive. Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nature's Miracle Quick Results Training Pads 22"x23" 50-count

With Nature's Miracle deodorizing enzymes. The ONLY PAD especially treated with fresh grass scent to train dogs to "go" outside faster! Patented, built-in easy to dispose ties make clean up easy! Avoids messy accidents transporting soiled pad to garbage.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nature's Miracle Quick Results Training Pads 22"x23" 50-count

0 comments:

Post a Comment