Midwest Ombre' Swirl Fur Pet Bed Review

Midwest Ombre' Swirl Fur Pet Bed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've used these beds for almost a year now and they have lasted well despite being the bed of my very destructive puppy. He loves this bed! He not only loves to sleep on it but he likes to pull it out of his crate and try to shake it and toss it around too. The only thing he managed to destroy are the paper tags, so I just cut them off. My only word of caution is do not put these beds in the dryer!!! I used to own the smaller size (12" x 17" I think) and I washed and dried it all the time with very little shrinkage. But apparently this bigger size shrinks a whole lot more. I bought one and washed and dried it once and it shrunk up way too much to be usable in his crate anymore. So now I am buying two more so I can have a spare while the freshly washed one is air-drying. These beds do keep their plush shape and if it looks a little flat, just wash it and it will fluff back up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Midwest Ombre' Swirl Fur Pet Bed

Keep your beloved pet comfortable year round, no matter the temperature. The Midwest Quiet Time Ombré Swirl Deluxe Pet Bed features a plush tufted polyfiber cushion covered with ultra-soft taupe to mocha polyester for the ultimate in luxury. Keeping the durable bed clean is no problem; just toss it into your washer. It\'s made to fit nearly any crate, carrier, or house, but it\'s also great for use in your yard or on your floors. The non-skid rubber bottom surface keeps the bed from sliding on tile or wood. It even adds a touch of style to the décor, and the color helps conceal loose pet hair. For pets up to 5 pounds. The Midwest Quiet Time Ombré Swirl Deluxe Pet Bed measures 17 x 11 inches and weighs 1 pound.

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Midwest Ombre' Swirl Fur Pet Bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment