Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just received these placemats yesterday and they are
absolutely stunning. They are very well-made and are
a cheerful addition to our breakfast room table.
The lemon tree design is expertly done with
vibrant colors that evoke memories of summer in
Tuscany. You can almost smell the lemons!
Pricey, yes, but first class all the way.
They are quite substantial in weight, and with
the felt backing they don't move around.
These probably would not be the best placemats
for households with young children who might
frequently spill their milk or juice saturating
the felt backing and requiring prompt cleaning
and drying so that odors don't form. Also, these
mats are not to be used with dishes/pans right
from the oven; nothing over 100F. Not a problem
for us as I have another set of this same type
placemat from Jason (also very high quality).
I'm spoiled now and I don't care to buy any other
placemats but these. They are worth every penny.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lady Clare Lemon Tree Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
~ Placemat size 11.5" x 15.5".
Click here for more information about Lady Clare Lemon Tree Placemats - Set of 4 (Large)
0 comments:
Post a Comment