DCWV 4.5 X 6.5 Mat Stack Paper ROCKSTAR ROCK QUEEN For Scrapbooking, Card Making & Craft Projects Review

DCWV 4.5 X 6.5 Mat Stack Paper ROCKSTAR ROCK QUEEN For Scrapbooking, Card Making and Craft Projects
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this paper. I use the Rock Star card stock a lot, so I was excited to find this more "gender specific" version. It is really fantastic, quality card stock.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DCWV 4.5 X 6.5 Mat Stack Paper ROCKSTAR ROCK QUEEN For Scrapbooking, Card Making & Craft Projects

DCWV 4.5 X 6.5 Mat Stack Paper ROCKSTAR ROCK QUEENAgeless Rockstar designs; perfect for inspiring rockstars, concert memories or for those who simply love music. Assorted prints, half embellished with foil or flocking, add a touch of attitude to any paper craft project.This collection includes:60 sheets of 4.5X6.5 paper: many papers with foil & flocking.Rockstar scrapbooks, scrapbook papers and embellishments sold separately.Acid & Lignin Free Other DCWV & DCWV Rockstar products also available.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about DCWV 4.5 X 6.5 Mat Stack Paper ROCKSTAR ROCK QUEEN For Scrapbooking, Card Making & Craft Projects

0 comments:

Post a Comment