Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a red and white kitchen so I always on the lookout for a red rug to place in front of my kitchen sink. I finally found this rug made by Target, in a larger size along with a rubber backing that does not slide.
The color of the rug is not a deep red but a lighter viberant red. It is not very thick, but still comfortable to stand on. I have not washed it yet, so I do not know if the color bleeds. And I certainly hope it doesn't pill or the fibers shed off. I will have to update you further as I use the rug.
For the price, the quality is not too bad! : )
Click Here to see more reviews about: Room Essentials® Bath Rug
Click here for more information about Room Essentials® Bath Rug
0 comments:
Post a Comment