Midwest Paw Print Reversible Mat, Fleece/Burgundy Review

Midwest Paw Print Reversible Mat, Fleece/Burgundy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I searched for quite some time for a crate "liner" for my dog. We have been through several "bed" styles and he gets bored and destroys them, so I wanted something that didn't have stuffing and zippers that he could destroy. This fits the bill perfectly! It fits into his crate very well, and he seems to really like it. I have washed it only once so far, but with no issues. I really like this mat!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Midwest Paw Print Reversible Mat, Fleece/Burgundy

The Reversible Paw Print Mats are made with Ultra-soft Synthetic Fur on one side and on the other a Ultra-Plush Synthetic Sheep Skin. The mats are made with the only the best quality materials and are built to last. With every bed, the question is how to keep it clean? We have the answer! These beds are machine wash and machine dry which takes the clean to a whole new level. These beds are great for use in carriers, vehicles, crates and more.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Midwest Paw Print Reversible Mat, Fleece/Burgundy

0 comments:

Post a Comment