Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all I ordered the KeepOut Strips & KeepOff Mat for Roomba from Robot Add-ons on January 26, 2011. As of January 31, they had not shipped my order. According to a reply to an E-MAIL I sent to Robot Add-ons, they claim there was an a small inventory error on the product. The order was eventually shipped and I did received it. I do not remember the exact day I received it but it was received very quickly once they shipped it.
Now for the quality of the product. The Keepoff Mat does keep the Roomba from leaving the floor and getting on the mat. For the mat itself, I will say it is a 5 star product. However, the small KeepOut strips (that looked a lot larger when viewed in Amazon) would work fairly well if the cheaply applied sticky tape did not fall off when you removed the strips. Also, the Roomba tends to move the strips as it attempts to go over them. Personally, I find the strips to small and not strong enough to prevent the Roomba from going where you do not want it to go. I would suggest that the virtual walls will do a better job then the KeepOut strips.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Best Value KeepOut Strips & KeepOff Mat for Roomba Instead of Virtual Walls
Great combination offer! Both KeepOut Strips and a KeepOff Mat in one bundle. Now you can keep Roomba away from sensitive areas of your home and prevent wedging under furniture and problem areas. A must for Pet owners.
0 comments:
Post a Comment