Benson Mills Cork Placemats, Thyme, Set of 4 Review

Benson Mills Cork Placemats, Thyme, Set of 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered 2 sets of these placemats for my dining room table. I am very impressed with how sturdy they are. They do not bend or flex when you pick them up. They are easy to clean off with a damp sponge or spritz of windex.They do not slide around when we are eating, or when I am sitting at the table doing paperwork. My only negative is that they appear (to me anyways)to be slightly 'brighter' than the picture on Amazon. I thought they would be a little more on the beige/tan side, but the undertone is more of a brighter yellow. Overall, I do like them and would recommend them. I think they are a great value.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Benson Mills Cork Placemats, Thyme, Set of 4

Add style to your dinner party with these luxurious printed cork placemats. Available in additional designs to fit in for each dining experience. Protects your table, while bringing elegance to the dining table.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about Benson Mills Cork Placemats, Thyme, Set of 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment