Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love these wraps! It's such a great feeling to know that I'm taking my lunch/snacks/sandwiches in something that won't go in the trash & sit in a landfill forever. Super easy to clean...just wipe down and let it dry. I need to buy a few more, actually. But I'm very happy with these. Also, for sandwiches/crackers/etc, if you don't eat it right away, your food does stay fresh for at least a day. These wraps aren't air tight, but they do a good job of keeping things fresh for the time being. Again, Love these!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wrap-N-Mat, Sandwich wrap, Hunter Green, 13"x13"
It's quick and easy to pack a lunch and eliminate plastic baggie waste with the Wrap-N-Mat Wrap®!The Wrap fits all sandwiches and snacks, while keeping them fresh and ready to eat. Wraps close with easy hook and loop fasteners and open completely to become a placemat and create a sanitary surface for eating.Available in hunter green, Wraps measure 13" x 13" when unfolded.
Click here for more information about Wrap-N-Mat, Sandwich wrap, Hunter Green, 13"x13"
0 comments:
Post a Comment