Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat Review

Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this mat yesterday and when I took a close look at it, noticed the sticker saying "This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or reproductive harm". I have no idea what they're referring to, and as the other reviewer stated, the mat has a really strong rubbery/chemical smell. The smell alone turns me off. ***I came back to edit my review. I called the company and asked them about the sticker, and they explained that the sticker was added to ALL Fiskars products once Prop 65 passed in CA. Until they were able to chemically analyze all of their products, the sticker was introduced to comply with the proposition, in case they were to find any carcinogenic components in their products. They assured me that all of their products passed the necessary tests and were found to have NO carcinogenic materials in them, and that many products being sold today still have that sticker on them. I can't verify their statements, but the customer service representative said that it is a common question and that Fiskars realizes the concern the stickers can cause.
So I've been using my mat, and I love it. It's great - and the rubbery smell went away in a day or so once it was placed on a table.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat

FISKARS-Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat is a double-sided rotary cutting mat with pale yellow on one side and soft lime green on the other.Self healing mat features 1 grid with 30 45 and 60 degree markings.Mat measures:18 x 24.

Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about Self Healing Rotary Cutting Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment