Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a cat and a dog that both sleep in crates at night. I find my cat often curled up in her crate when I am using these pads (or in the dog's crate if he's the only one that has one at the time). I found that the sizes were a little off for the plastic crates that I have for them, but this size fits perfectly when folded in half and gives them a little extra padding as well.
The fuzzy side can sometimes be a little warm for my Maltese (who has a very hot nature) but this is also true with terry cloth towels, he gets hot with practically anything next to him. He does enjoy the padding and doesn't paw at it (like he does with other crate pads or towels) or fuss to get out of his crate before it's time, even when he is sleeping warmer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Precision Pet SnooZZy Sleeper Natural Crate Mat 3000
Precision Pet SnooZZy Sleeper Natural Crate MatLuxurious plush mat softens crates, carriers, homes, or your floor, making a comfortable spot for your pet to lay his head. Heavy-duty tailoring finished with non-skid backing that is great for rambunctious dogs. Perfect for car trips and traveling it rolls up for easy portability. Machine washable for added convenience..
Click here for more information about Precision Pet SnooZZy Sleeper Natural Crate Mat 3000
0 comments:
Post a Comment