InterDesign Pebblez Rug Review

InterDesign Pebblez Rug
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As I was scrolling through the selections of mats, this one immediately caught my eye. It's very attractive and has a fetching design. I ordered it without any hesitation. It arrived in a flat box (rather than rolled up). Upon examination it looked well made. The stitching on the border is well done and the nonskid backing is especially welcome in the bathroom.
The "pebbles" are raised, giving the mat a plush feel. I compared this with other mats, including the two-mat sets on offer at Amazon, but in my opinion they paled in comparison. I bought the brown version because the earth tones match my bathroom.
I washed it in cold water by itself with Woolite, on the delicate cycle and a second rinse. The instructions say not to use bleach. However, I did use a non-chlorine bleach. It came out of the wash looking fresh. Putting it in the dryer is a no-no, so I just let it hang off the washer to dry.
I give it a strong recommendation.


Click Here to see more reviews about: InterDesign Pebblez Rug

InterDesign's Brown Pebblz Rug adds a nice accent to any room. 100-percent microfiber polyester absorbs moisture more quickly than cotton, and also dries 5 times faster. Matching over-lock edge finish will maintain the shape of the rug over time. Non-skid/non-slip heavy textured latex backing for safety in moist environments.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about InterDesign Pebblez Rug

0 comments:

Post a Comment