color me Sili Silicone Round Dual-Color Trivet / Mat Review

color me Sili Silicone Round Dual-Color Trivet / Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My first use, was when I was trying to open a jar of pasta sauce, and wanted extra grip, so used the trivet on the jar lid, got the extra grip and lid came right off.
My second use as a trivet was very good, I boiled some pasta and was about to set it onto the counter, when I bumped the pan spilling some pasta water. Because he product was made from silicone, I was able to use my free hand to drain off the spilled pasta water and then place my hot pan on the counter.

Click Here to see more reviews about: color me Sili Silicone Round Dual-Color Trivet / Mat

This dual color mat/trivet has several great uses for your kitchen. Grip hot items, place hot bowls or plates on it or use it to easily open tightly sealed jars or bottles!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about color me Sili Silicone Round Dual-Color Trivet / Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment