Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've recently taken up doing some electronics as a hobby and in order to protect my table from my new endeavor I decided I should get something to keep my work table from getting scorched. I've used this a few times now and found that it has worked and even when I did drop a bit of hot solder on it there was no problem. The instructions did say to use a piece of cardboard to prevent heat from marring the work surface underneath.
Overall this is worth it as it is easy to roll up and put away when I am not soldering and does what I need when I am soldering. I'm glad I made the purchase as I don't have a dedicated soldering station (and really don't need one).
Click Here to see more reviews about: "Simply Swank" Jewelry Craft Heat Resistant Non-Stick Solder Mat 12.5" X 17"
"Simply Swank"Heat Resistant Solder Mat 12.5 Inches x 17 Inches For Jewelry And Crafts
0 comments:
Post a Comment