Rubbermaid 1292-AR-WHT Sink Mat Review

Rubbermaid 1292-AR-WHT Sink Mat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using Rubbermaid mats for years. It took me forever to find this color again, since I couldn't find it in any of my local stores. The one it replaced had been in my sink for at least 5 years and was finally falling apart.
So imagine my surprise when this new one not only stained from tomato sauce two days later (the old one never did that), but it also buckled within a week! Now I have a three week old mat in my sink that is stained and warped!! I've already bleached it twice, which seems to help the staining problem, but the buckle is driving me crazy.
I'm really disappointed. I came back here hoping that I had accidentally purchased a knock-off product. It seems that Rubbermaid products used to be great, but maybe their quality has finally gone downhill.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Rubbermaid 1292-AR-WHT Sink Mat

Mat cushions dishes and glassware inside the sink to help prevent breakage. Perforated for fast drainage. No. 1291 AR BISQU: Bisque, 10.7" x 12.7" No. 1291 AR WHT: White, 10.7" x 12.7" No. 1292 AR BISQU: Bisque, 12.8" x 15.9" No. 1292 AR WHT: White, 12.8" x 15.9"

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Rubbermaid 1292-AR-WHT Sink Mat

0 comments:

Post a Comment