Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I wanted a thick, cushiony feel under my feet while standing at the sink and considered buying from competitors' (Gelpro and Wellness) but just couldn't bring myself to pay the price wanted for the large runner, so I took a chance on this unrated product from Imprint. I am SO pleased with my decision - not only saving a bundle of money but recognizing that the quality of this product is outstanding. It's like standing on air in stocking feet and you can even feel the cushioning with shoes on! And, the mocha color looks great too! (I only wish they had different patterns as I'm a little concerned about dirt getting in all those squares of the basket weave pattern.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: IMPRINT Fatigue Designer Nantucket Series
The Island Kitchen Designer Matwill provide you with a soft cushion to stand onand will even help relieve foot and back discomfort! Use this anti fatigue mat anywhere you stand for prolonged periods of time, from the kitchen to the laundry room. This mat also worksgreat in the garage. These mats feature an anti-slip bottom surface, plus they are anti-microbial and resistant to mildew and mold! In addition, thismat is made out of a new technology that is environmentally friendly andmanufactured without the use of toxic heavy metals.Assembly level/degree of difficulty: No Assembly Required.
Click here for more information about IMPRINT Fatigue Designer Nantucket Series
0 comments:
Post a Comment