Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat Or Shower Mat TAUPE By MARRIKAS Review

Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat Or Shower Mat TAUPE By MARRIKAS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was tired of having those fuzzy bath mats that seem to accumulate every piece of lint and can be hard to wash (because of weight in the washer). I wanted something with the texture of a towel but thicker so that it wouldn't feel like I just laid a towel on the floor. This was better than I expected. It looks fantastic (love the pattern) and is thick and luxurious. It's easy to wash and is holding up great after lots of use.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat Or Shower Mat TAUPE By MARRIKAS

A wonderfully soft and absorbent mat. 100% Egyptian cotton that softness is enhanced with each washing. 22" x 35" is the perfect size for bath or shower.

Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Click here for more information about Egyptian Cotton Bath Mat Or Shower Mat TAUPE By MARRIKAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment