Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)You could store this upright rolled if you have an elastic band for it. Rubber bands might work but I'll make one for it. Also I had in the same order 30 feet of self wraping velcro at 1.5 inches wide so might make a band or two for it from that....we don't use our dish washer often and so this sort of item helps dry the occasional big item more than our glassware. It's got ridges and it might stay wet a bit but you could drain it in the drain pan later on..or just dry it with a towel paper or cloth before putting away rolled up. It seems to unroll without stretching it out of shape so it lies flat so far. I see they suggest washing it in your dishwasher but have not tried that yet. I thought it might work for camping trips too. I'm not over the moon for it but it'll be handy to grab over a fabric towel when needed. I'd like it to have been about 3 inches wider too. And how about another choice in color...greens or tans? Something a little less orange:)))
Click Here to see more reviews about: Casabella® Silicone Glass Drying Mat
Feather soft ridges protect glasses, goblets and china - even delicate crystal, while drying. Special "air-flow" texture allows interior of glasses to dry completely which prevents condensation and water spots. Non-skid surface keeps mat in place. Rolls up easily for storage. Holds up to eight wine glasses. 15.7" x 7.9".
Click here for more information about Casabella® Silicone Glass Drying Mat
0 comments:
Post a Comment