Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love these beading mats! Won't be without them when I work on jewelry projects. I do chain maille and some bead projects. I started working on folded paper towels, then I graduated to a kitchen towel. Still wasn't satisfied until I found these mats. Working on the mats make it easier to pick up the jump rings. There's just enough "give" in the mat to get my pliers under the jumpring for a good grip. I don't have to worry about dropped jumprings or beads rolling off the mat when I work on a project. The items don't have much bounce when dropped on the mat. The mats roll up easily to store in my craft basket when I'm ready to put the project away. I work mostly on my kitchen table. The 12"x9" size is perfect to hold my mighty bright magnifer/lamp, a set of pliers and a few triangle trays of beads or rings. I'll post pictures of my bead mat workstation in use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Beadalon Beading Mats - Prevent Bead Rolling 12 X 9 Inch (Set of 3)
Beadalon Cloth Beading Mats Foam With Textured Surface Prevent Rolling Beads 12 Inch x 9 Inch (23cm x 30cm) 3 Mats
0 comments:
Post a Comment