Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I don't know what I did before this little mat. I keep my crimp beads, copper, gold and silver on the pad all the time. I keep the plastic over the beads that came with the pad. If I need one I just grab the pad lift the plastic and it's there. I have ordered 3 more as this is a wonderful tool when working with seed beads and I don't want to remove my crimp beads. Awesome creation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Beadalon Bead Mat Tacky 4.25-Inch-by-4.25-Inch
The Beadalon Tacky Bead Mat is a sticky mat that keeps beads and pieces in place while you\'re working. It does not leave a sticky residue when you remove items from the mat. If the mat gets dirty, simply ‘recharge\' it by washing it under warm water until clean, let dry and it\'s ready and sticky again. Measures 4.25 by 4.25 inches (10.8 by 10.8 centimeters).
Click here for more information about Beadalon Bead Mat Tacky 4.25-Inch-by-4.25-Inch
0 comments:
Post a Comment